The workshop will take place in Poznan Science and Technology Park.
Address: ul. Rubież 46, 61-612 Poznań
Building H, room 154
Poznan Science and Technology Park (PSTP) is the first Polish science and technology park. It was established in May 1995 as a part of Adam Mickiewicz University Foundation.
By driving innovation the PSTP is an ideal place for those seeking innovative solutions. Due to its cooperation with scientists, the PSTP is the perfect partner in the process of commercializing scientific and technological research results.
PSTP also provides a wide range of services for small and corporate businesses. The existence of such departments as a Technological Incubator (InQbator) and Technology Transfer, permit the provision of comprehensive assistance including support services, space for new enterprises, applying for EU funds, establishing contacts with foreign partners, implementing new technologies and innovative solutions.
- unique conditions in the region for cooperation between science and business,
- research and development services ,
- technology incubation and IP services,
- premises and support for innovative companies,
- highly developed complex with modern infrastructure,
- facilities: conference and meeting rooms, reception, canteen
- wide range of research, business-related and pro-innovative services,
- chemical, microbiological and environmental analysis services.