11th of September in the Poznan Science and Technology Park of Adam Mickiewicz University Foundation we host an international double-event:
- the IASP European Division Workshop – where we bring together experts from STPs (Science and Technology Parks), academia and business to work together and debate on the trends in STPs as increasingly complex structures for professional innovation support. Deadline: 01/09/2014
- Poznan Open Innovation Marketplace – we invite solvers (start-ups, spin-offs, spin-offs, inventors) to meet large companies and corporations (challengers), looking for innovative solutions dedicated to their business. Deadline: 01/09/2014
The event is organized under the auspices of the International Association of Science Parks and Areas of Innovation (IASP) and the European Commision.
Poznan Science and Technology Park is pleased to invite experts from science and technology Parks, universities and business to participate in IASP European Division Workshop. The conference venue is located in Poznań, a city which has for centuries been among Poland’s largest and most developed cities, both culturally and economically. The programme includes such key points as :
- Introduction and overview of open innovation
- Open innovation experiences, challenges and barriers
- The tools for organising Open Innovation Market Place
Open Innovation Market Place provide an enormous opportunity for large enterprises to seek and employ innovations from external sources and to strengthen their open innovator image. The OIMP will also enable young innovation companies and research teams to mingle and benchmark throughout a range of modern industry representations.